This wedding goes down as one of my absolute favourites! Wesley and Kirsty held their wedding at what I believe is one of the best wedding venues near Durban, Thorner Country Estate in the Camperdown area.
I’ve been looking forward to Wes and Kirst’s wedding for months now, and after their engagement shoot, I just knew we were going to be in for a treat!
From the elegant decor to Kirsty’s incredible wedding dress made by her mom on a sewing machine she got when she turned 21; to the bridal party and the guests, everything about this wedding was magic! There were so many personal touches, most of it lovingly handcrafted by the bride herself or by her family and so much love and joy in the air!
I hope these photos share just how much love there was on this day. x
Love for the team:
- Venue: Thorner Country Estate
- Bride’s make up and hair: Brittany Jane Make Up and Hair
- Bride’s dress: Bride’s mom <3
- Videography: Michelle Rabe Videography
- Flowers: Unique Flowers & Decor, Kirsty Wright
- Lanterns and Votives: Crystal & Vine
- Decor: Lots of DIY, candlesticks made by the bride’s father.
- Cake: Smith’s Bakeshop
- Officiant: Ian McFarland
- Catering: Pinch of Salt
- DJ: Steven Heyns, The Wedding DJ
- Thank you to Brandon Alborough for assisting me, and being an all round champ!