Things I love about this wedding:
– That Marlize married Andrew in her mom’s garden in Kloof.
– That Marlize’ mom spent months working in her beautiful garden ahead of this special day.
– The love from every single person who was there.
– The harvest table!
– The Kloof Gorge and how magnificent it is out there.
– The way these two love each other.
– The laid back tent vibe in the back garden.
– The music played from a cellphones plugged in a sound system.
– The way the formalities were out of the way quickly so more time was spent feasting and chatting.
– That everyone sipped on wine and beers while their friends tied the knot.
– That Marlize’s daughter did her mom’s make up.
– The people. The kindness.
– That I was the photographer!